Hello! Please use this Ordering Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. Offers are only available to provinces in Canada. Sorry!
For eco-friendly reusable sewn products, such as coffee filters, pouches, and cotton pads, go here.
Due to hygiene reasons, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Sales are final.
Shipping & Payment Information
*The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the mask. Usually, expedited shipping costs (As a small business I get a discount from Canada Post, and expedited shipping is the same price as regular shipping.) range between $8 and $15 within the GTA. There is a contact-free curbside pickup option.
*Masks are handmade to order and will be ready for curbside pickup or to be shipped after 2-4 business days of processing (the time I need to make your masks). Masks must be paid in full before they are shipped or picked up; Interac e-Transfers should be sent to email@example.com. No cash.
If you have any questions about your order, please private message me on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two choices for masks:
A. Cotton Fabric Mask with a Pocket for a Filter
$18 + shipping (fabric choices 1-30)
$19+ shipping (fabric choices Special 31-Special 80 + G + H)
* Each mask consists of three layers of 100% cotton with elastic ties and nose wires. Please note that kids size masks do not include a nose wire. There is a pocket for you to insert a filter. Filters are not included. For some information about suitable “filters”, click here.
B. Cotton Fabric Mask WITHOUT Pocket Filter
$12 + shipping (fabric choices 1-30)
$14+ shipping (fabric choices Special 31-Special 80 + G + H)
*Each mask consists of two layers of 100% cotton with elastic ties. Please note that these masks DO NOT include nose wires. They are reversible. Please choose fabrics that share a common colour or the contrasting thread will be visible on the other side.
Sizing for cotton masks
There are two sizes: ADULT or KIDS.
If you aren’t picky about fabric, you can choose to purchase mystery bundles of four or six cotton masks here.
Scroll down to see fabric choices. If you hover over each fabric picture, you will see a number or letter. That is the fabric choice you should include in your communication to me.
Fabric choices 31 SPECIAL-76 SPECIAL (and G + H) are more expensive because they are either vintage, and/or one of a kind (meaning I will only be able to make ONE mask with that fabric).
- Hand wash or machine wash in gentle/delicate cycle.
- If possible, use a gentle, mild, and fragrance-free soap, such as Eco Max or Dr. Bronner’s.
- If using a washing machine, place your masks inside a laundry bag to protect them. Select warm water with mild soap.
- To dry, lay flat. Warm iron when necessary (AVOID touching the elastic and nose wire). Do not bleach. The material will deteriorate more quickly.
- Please wash your mask before and in between each use.
- For more information about fabric care and mask safety, click here.
These masks are not intended for medical use. They are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. The use of a cotton face mask does not replace other measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing, frequent hand washing and refraining from touching your face remain the best preventative measures against community spread. The Government of Canada does not recommend masks worn by children 2 and under, or children who do not have the ability to remove them. Adult supervision is required for children while wearing masks.
Scroll down and hover for fabric choices.
*Please note that the colours shown in the pictures may vary slightly. I tried my best to capture the exact colours for each fabric.
* Fabrics F (very dark purple); Fabric D (expresso, dark brown)
* Fabrics 11, 11A, 20, 20A, 20B, 20C, 20D, and 20E must be paired with solid white or fabric with a lot of white in it.