Hello! After making masks to donate to the community the last few weeks, I’ve decided to sell some.
Please read the information below.
Offers only available to provinces in Canada. Sorry!
Shipping & Payment Information
*The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the mask. Usually, expedited shipping costs (As a small business I get a discount from Canada Post, and expedited shipping is the same price as regular shipping.) range between $8 and $15 within the GTA. There is a contact-free curbside pickup option.
*Masks are handmade to order and will be ready for curbside pickup or to be shipped after 2-4 days of processing (the time I need to make your masks:)). Masks must be paid in full before they are shipped or picked up; Interac e-Transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your order, please private message me on Facebook or email me at email@example.com.
* Fabric choices can be found on the bottom of this page. Please complete this Lionheads Ordering Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to hygiene reasons, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Sales are final.
There are two choices for masks:
A. Cotton Fabric Mask with a Pocket for a Filter:
$15 + shipping (fabric choices 1-30)
$17 + shipping (fabric choices 31 SPECIAL – 61 SPECIAL + G +H)
* Each mask consists of two layers of 100% cotton with elastic ties. There is a pocket for you to insert a filter. For some information about suitable “filters”, click here.
B. Cotton Fabric Mask (no filter pockets)
$12 + shipping (fabric choices 1-30)
$15 + shipping (fabric choices 31 SPECIAL – 61 SPECIAL + G + H)
*Each mask consists of two layers of 100% cotton with elastic ties. This mask can have two different types of fabric, which make the masks reversible (of course, wash after each use). Please choose fabrics with similar or matching colours for both sides because any contrasting thread will appear on the other side.
There are two sizes: ADULT or KIDS.
*The masks are made with adjustable (and very comfortable) elastic loops. Lionheads does not recommend masks worn by children 2 and under, or children who do not have the ability to remove them. Adult supervision is required for children while wearing masks.
If you aren’t picky about fabric, you can choose to purchase mystery bundles of four or six here.
For a limited time, if you buy six masks, you get the seventh one free. You get to choose your fabrics for this deal! The free mask does not include a pocket filter, but you can choose your fabric.
$6 + shipping Regular fabric scrunchies
$7 + shipping Specialty fabric scrunchies (see above in blue font; for linen and Tencel as posted on social media)
Fabric is 100% cotton.
Scroll down and hover for fabric choices
Please note that I have limited supply of each fabric and elastics. This offer will be available until I run out. Scroll down to see fabric choices. If you hover over each fabric picture, you will see a number or letter. That is the fabric choice you should include in your communication to me.
Fabric choices 31 SPECIAL-59 SPECIAL are more expensive because they are either vintage, expensive, and/or one of a kind (meaning I will only be able to make ONE mask with that fabric).
- Hand wash or machine wash in gentle/delicate cycle.
- If possible, use a gentle, mild, and fragrance-free soap, such as Eco Max or Dr. Bronner’s.
- If using a washing machine, place your masks inside a laundry bag to protect them. Select warm water with mild soap.
- To dry, lay flat. Warm iron when necessary (AVOID touching the elastic). Do not bleach. The material will deteriorate more quickly.
- Please wash your mask before and in between each use.
- For more information about fabric care and mask safety, click here.
These masks are not intended for medical use. They are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. The use of a cotton face mask does not replace other measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing, frequent hand washing and refraining from touching your face remain the best preventative measures against community spread.
*Please note that the colours shown in the pictures may vary slightly. I tried my best to capture the exact colours for each fabric.
* Fabrics F (deep, almost black purple); Fabric D (expresso, dark brown)
* Fabrics 11, 11A, 20, 20A, 20B, 20C, 20D, and 20E must be paired with solid white or fabric with a lot of white in it.
on the following fabrics: 15A (not 15), 40, and 16.