Cauliflower doesn’t have to be boring! This simple recipe might have you eating cauliflower everyday – move over kale:)
Time Needed: 30 minutes or less
Serves: 2-4 people
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- In a medium-sized pot, fill with about 2 inches of vegetable oil. Use high heat (I used 12, which is the highest option).
- After you wash your cauliflower, pat it dry with a cloth.
- Mix spices together and set aside.
- When the oil is hot, gently and carefully place the cauliflower pieces into the pot. Every few minutes, turn the veggies over. When the veggies are nicely browned, remove the pieces from the pot and place them on some paper towel to absorb some of the excess oil.
- Mix spices into the veggies and toss well. Bon appetit:)
- They taste just as yummy if you only add the smallest pinch of salt without any of the spices. Or add some freshly squeezed lemon juice!